Effective Date: November 17, 2017. Last Updated June 9, 2020
Information We Collect: When you interact with us through the Services, we may collect personally identifiable data (“Personal Data”) and other information from you, as further described below:
Personal Data That You Provide: We collect Personal Data from you when you voluntarily provide such information to us, such as when you contact us with inquiries or use certain Services. We may collect the following information from you in order to provide our Services:
● First and last name, or publicly posted on linked Social Media Services;
● Email address;
● Phone number;
● Zip code or city and state that you are located in;
● Behavioral data such as usage statistics and purchase patterns (when linked with other personally identifiable data);
● Credit card information and/or other payment data;
● Your Farmer’s Fridge Rewards account number;
● Demographic data, and
● Other information that you voluntarily provide.
Information from Third Parties: We may receive information from third parties. This could include third party social media platforms like Facebook or our business partners. We may also use or may use third-party analytics services, such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixels, to evaluate your use of the Services, compile reports on activity occurring on and/or through the Services, collect demographic data, analyze performance metrics, and collect and evaluate other information related to the Site.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., (“Google”). Google Analytics places cookies on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the Services. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Services (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Services, compiling reports on Services activity and providing other services relating to Services activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using this Services, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. For more information regarding Google Analytics please visit Google's website, and pages that describe Google Analytics, such as www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Conversion Tracking or Custom Audience Pixel is a service provided by Facebook Inc. (“Facebook”) that allows us to follow the actions of users after they are redirected by clicking on a Facebook advertisement. We are thus able to record the efficacy of Facebook advertisements for statistical and market research purposes. The collected data are saved and processed by Facebook. Facebook is able to connect the data with your Facebook account and use the data for their own advertising purposes. For more information regarding Facebook Conversion Tracking, please visit Facebook’s website, and pages that describe Facebook Conversion Tracking and Custom Audience Pixels, such as https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy and https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences, where you can also revoke permission for this service.
Location Information: Our Services may collect and use your location information (for example, by using the GPS on your mobile device) in connection with the operations of our business, including to provide and improve certain functionality of our Services. We may also use your location information in an aggregate way.
Our Use of Your Personal Data and Other Information:
- For example, we will use your information to respond to your requests or questions. We may provide you with information about your account or our relationship with you. We may send you emails or text messages, provide push notifications to your device, provide you with online content, and improve the Services and analyze usage of our sites. Information we provide may include account and order information, newsletters, promotions, marketing and other offers or information which we believe you may find interesting.
- Farmer’s Fridge may also use your Personal Data to help us improve the content and functionality of the Services, to better understand our users and consumers, and to improve our products and services. Farmer’s Fridge and its affiliates (its “Related Companies”) may use this information to contact you or have third parties contact youin the future to tell you about services and products we believe will be of interest to you.
Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information:
There are certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might decide to sell or buy businesses or assets. In connection with any potential or actual corporate sale, merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, dissolution or similar event or transaction, Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties as it may be part of the assets potentially transferred or otherwise relevant to the transaction.
- Related Companies: We may also share your Personal Data with our Related Companies who will use it for their own purposes.
- Agents, Consultants and Vendors: Farmer’s Fridge, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions, including to help us understand and improve the use of our Services. Examples of such functions include mailing information, verifying and augmenting Personal Data submitted by users, maintaining databases, fraud prevention, and processing payments. We may share any Personal Data and other information we receive from you with vendors and service providers retained for such purposes and otherwise in connection with the operation of our business. In some instances, such vendors and service providers may be located in other countries outside of the U.S.
- Business Partners: We may share your Personal Data with our business partners. These partners include those in whose products or services we believe you may be interested. These partners will use your information for their own purposes.
- Legal Requirements: Farmer’s Fridge may disclose your Personal Data if requested, subpoenaed and/or if we are required to do so by law,regulation, legal process, or by any court of competent jurisdiction or any inquiry or investigation by any governmental, official or regulatory body which is lawfully entitled to require any such disclosure, or otherwise in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Farmer’s Fridge, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (iv) protect Farmer’s Fridge against potential legal liability.
- Reports: In providing the Services, we may use Personal Data to generate certain analysis and reports (“Reports”), where such Reports may indirectly disclose information related to your Personal Data. Such Reports may be shared on certain Social Media Services (as defined below) without your explicit permission.
- Apple Keychain: In providing the Services, we may utilize Apple Keychain to allow for the ability for you to automatically log into the Services. In using the Services, your user log in information is shared with Apple Keychain. For more information on how Apple Inc. uses this data, go to https://www.apple.com/privacy/.
- Cooperative Databases: We may participate in cooperative data sharing databases. The participants of these databases provide certain Personal Data including customer names, email and phone numbers mailing addresses and information about their customers' purchasing history to the database vendor. Database participants can then segment and/or obtain access to potentially interested parties to which they may wish to target their own promotions.
Other Disclosures: We may share information for other reasons we may describe to you.
Third Party Data Collection:
There are certain circumstances where third parties may be collecting information on our sites, or we may be linking to third parties to collect information, as set forth below:
- Third Party Tools: Our websites may contain third party content that collects information from you. This content may be collected by tools like cookies and other passive tracking technologies. These third parties may use the information they collect for their own purposes. We do not control these third parties or their use of these technologies, so please read their privacy policies to learn more about their data practices.
- Integrating Social Media Services: Through the Services, you may choose to access certain social media services, such as Facebook and Twitter (“Social Media Services”). When you elect to access and use the Social Media Services through those Third Party Sites you will be sharing your information (which will include personal information if you or other users elect to share such information) with those Social Media Services. As with other Third Party Sites, the information that you or others share with the Social Media Services will be governed by the privacy policies, and terms of service of the providers of such Social Media Services and not by Farmer’s Fridge’s policies and procedures. You may also have the option of posting your Services activities to Social Media Services when you access content through the Services (for example, you may post to Facebook that you performed an activity on the Services); you acknowledge that if you choose to use this feature, your friends, followers and subscribers on any Social Media Services you have enabled will be able to view, comment, and react to such activity.
Farmer’s Fridge takes commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, email or messages sent to or from the Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Services. Farmer’s Fridge cannot and does not guarantee that any Personal Data provided to Farmer’s Fridge will not become public under any circumstances. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Farmer’s Fridge via the Internet.
Other Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of the Services is subject to our Terms & Conditions available at http://www.farmersfridge.com/terms.
Contact Us, Choices:
- You can opt out of email marketing by following the instructions in any email you receive from us. Please note that if you elect to opt-out of marketing related emails, we will continue to contact you via email to respond to requests and provide our Services.
- Interest Based Advertising: We and our partners may engage in interest based advertising on our sites. This might include tracking information across multiple sites. This might include serving you with content that we think will be of interest to you. To opt-out of having your online behavior used for advertising purposes click here.
- To opt out of one of our vendor’s, Mixpanel’s, tracking tools, you will also need to visit this URL: https://mixpanel.com/optout. Options you select are browser and device-specific.
- Cookies and tracking tools: Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies. How you do so depends on the type of cookie. Certain browsers can be set to reject browser cookies. Flash cookies however, can be controlled by going here. Options you select are browser and device specific.