DRIVER: NIGHT SHIFT
About the Role
We are looking for passionate night owl’s city route drivers who have a clean, solid driving record to provide healthy food to our locations. Deliveries start early! So you’ll need to be wide-awake because deliveries need to be completed between12:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m.
REVIEW THIS VIDEO AND COMPLETE THE EVALUATION BEFORE YOU APPLY: http://farmersfridge.skillscoutapp.com/jobs/28
We are looking for passionate night owl's city route drivers who have a clean, solid driving record to provide healthy food to our locations. Deliveries start early! So you’ll need to be wide-awake because deliveries need to be completed between12:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m.
- Correctly fill machines with product, keeping the machines clean and properly stocked
- Perform merchandise rotations according to company standards
- Interact with customers on your vending route always providing a great experience for them
- Manage inventory by keeping accurate records in a handheld computer
- Report and communicate in a continuous basis fridge and route status
- Perform minor troubleshooting of machines
- One (1) year of experience as a delivery driver or merchandiser
- An excellent driving record and a valid driver's license
- Detail orientation and a fast-paced mindset.
- You have to be organized, sharp and be able to approach the job in a very orderly way
- Enough hustle to meet our daily delivery goals
- Great attitude and eagerness to interact with customers
- Technology savviness that allows you to quickly learn our technology and use a handheld computer
- The ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. of product, walk, sit, bend, twist and reach frequently throughout your shift
- The flexibility to complete a pre employment drug screening, background check and/or any other screening required by the organization or customers.
- Traditional Benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, 10 Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off.
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Fantastic Team – You will get to work with a phenomenal team of individuals that are constantly pushing the market boundaries to offer healthy food accessible 24/7.
- Social Mixers –Works feels like a party at times, and this happens quite frequently. We take time to stop what we are doing to intentionally connect with our people across all locations and celebrate their life happenings.
- Volunteering Opportunities – We love to engage with our community and participate in events that are aligned with our Core Values.
- Sports Leagues – Another way our employees engage with the community that fuels teamwork and collaboration with a healthy dose of competition.
- Spontaneous Events – Solar eclipse event at the park? We’re there. Daybreaker party at the Planetarium? Count us in. Taste of Chicago impromptu get together? Absolutely! We are constantly scoping nearby events to give our team a break from our unconventional routine.
- Family Events - From company sponsored BBQ’s to social gatherings, we always make time to meet our team member’s family members and friends.
Since our recruiting process is homegrown (no robots involved), when we experience a high volume of applicants it becomes quite challenging to respond timely to each request. However, be assured that we will provide you with an update as soon as possible.